Monday, April 16, 2007

Nothing much going on...

Well, there's not much new going on here. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and feeling great!! Apparently all that sickness I was having turned out to be asthma, which was probably brought on by an increase in hormones because of the pregnancy. Now we are just hoping it goes away after Baby Bub is born! It's pretty controlled now, so things are getting back to normal. I'm starting to show and wearing maternity clothes. I definitely have to be wearing maternity bottoms, or elastic waist skirts, and so I end up having to wear maternity tops to cover that interesting looking elastic band at the top of maternity pants and skirts! I've only gained about 3 pounds, but it looks and feels like so much more!

Normally by now I'd be outside doing all kinds of stuff, biking, running, but it's so stinking cold here!! What's up with this horrible weather! And knitting has been slow even though we've been forced inside a lot lately. My class just finished, so I have a couple of weeks before my next class starts up so I've started the the Sheep Sweater from the Dale of Norway book #139. It's so adorable!! It looks a little boyish, but it's on a little girl in the book. And since we won't know what we're having for 13 more weeks (my doctor is making us wait until 28 weeks!) I'm just going to knit it up, because I absolutely love it! It may take a while though, the ribbing is on 0's and the rest is on 2's! So don't plan on me posting any pictures anytime soon. I'm so bad at blogging anyways!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Congrats on the pregancy...sorry about the asthma! I was a respiratory therapist back in the day...so, what is the doc doing about the asthma during your pregancy? I will be praying that all goes well!

17 April, 2007 16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home