Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's a Girl!

That's right, it's a girl!! After all that believing and just knowing it was a boy! We're just excited that everything is going so well with my pregnancy and that we are going to have a precious little baby in a few months! Currently I am 23 weeks, and I've added about 8 lbs and 7 inches at my widest point. And I am feeling great!!

Part of my feeling great was our wonderful vacation to VT! Can I just say that I love the Wildflower Inn! That place is amazing! We stayed in the school house for a few nights and hit the trails at Kingdom Trails - what an amazing place to ride!
Here's a picture of the 5 month pregnant mama riding some great (very easy) singletrack! Even the easy stuff is great to ride here! I finally got to see my first MOOSE!!! How exciting! We're lucky we didn't hit it. Bear and I were driving down the road, a little past sunset, staring out my window into the boggy area, looking for a moose. The next thing you know, he glances up, slams on the brakes and yells "MOOSE!" It was standing right in the middle of the road, probably no more than 30 feet or so from our truck! In all, we ended up seeing 5 moose, 1 black bear and a turkey! We also drove up to the Canadian border, which was pretty neat. Don't dare pass over that line without your passport though!

And on the knitting front, I finished the back of the sheep sweater! Whew, what an accomplishment, anything on size 2 needles takes forever! I've temporarily put that down and started crocheting a baby blanket from Candy Blankies Our little girl needs something a little girly! So it will be light purple, and it has fuzzy little sheep all over it, and one black sheep! It's too cute! Bear has his surgery tomorrow so I'm sure it will keep my mind occupied while I'm waiting. Pray everything goes well! And he's back to good ol' wonderful Bear soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home