Weekend of Checking Off My To-Do's!
I did it!! My 100 miles is complete, and on time! I'm very very proud of myself! It was about 1/2 biking and half walking / running, so that's not too bad.
Our kitchen floor and the floor at the entrance of our sliding glass door is finally finished!!
Our table is back in the kitchen / dining room and no longer serving as a desk!
The baby's room is almost empty of all of our stuff and almost ready to be painted!
The horrible creepy crawly viney things that pull paint off my house are gone!
Whew - we got a lot done! Bear is recovering well from his surgery. Baby Bub's room is getting closer to becoming a nursery. I've got the paint color in my head, it's just a matter of picking it out now. We also got her a swing this weekend. Definitely a must-have! Now if we could just make decisions on all the other big stuff, like strollers, cribs, carseats, etc... Her blanket is also coming along nicely. I'm almost 1 skein into it, with 4 more to go. It's mindless crochet, which is nice right now!!

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home