The End is Near...of school that is!
The countdown has begun and as of today, there are only 4 more classes, 1 paper and 1 final between me and my last day of school (EVER!!) A few years back I embarked on this journey to become the first in my family to earn a graduate degree, MBA to be exact. Well, on August 6th, that journey ends, not quiet with an MBA, but at least with a graduate certificate. Do I look at it as failing, ABSOLUTELY NOT! Anyone that has a husband, a baby on the way, a full time job, and way too many hobbies, will understand that. I debated for months on whether to finish and I finally gave it to God and apparently he didn't want me finishing! He wants me raising Baby Bub and loving on Bear! So this is it.
I'm happy I have something to show for the two years of classes I took, but I'm definitely not sad that I won't have an MBA. It's funny how when things are right, they are right all the way around. No worries, no cares, no second thoughts. Just peace with my decision.
But....I still have that paper to write, and I must say, things are falling into place with it, so that helps. So, wish me well over the next month, until this journey ends, right before a new one begins!
Here's a parting shot. I sprinkled a few random seeds in a flower box on our deck. Only one managed to come up and I've been super remiss about gardening this year. But I do have this little lovely to show! Any ideas what it is?
I'm happy I have something to show for the two years of classes I took, but I'm definitely not sad that I won't have an MBA. It's funny how when things are right, they are right all the way around. No worries, no cares, no second thoughts. Just peace with my decision.
But....I still have that paper to write, and I must say, things are falling into place with it, so that helps. So, wish me well over the next month, until this journey ends, right before a new one begins!
Here's a parting shot. I sprinkled a few random seeds in a flower box on our deck. Only one managed to come up and I've been super remiss about gardening this year. But I do have this little lovely to show! Any ideas what it is?

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home