Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tag....You're It!

I've never been tagged before, so here's my first shot at it. Becka tagged me with 8 random things about myself. Good timing, since I have no FO's to show as of yet.

The rules are:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

8 Things About Me
1. I think my husband, affectionately known as Bear on this blog, is the greatest person to ever live!

2. I was deathly afraid of pregnant bellies, but now I kind of like mine, and I think I might even miss it when it's gone.

3. I never, ever, put my feet flat on the floor when sitting. I bend my toes under, so much that I have callouses on the tops of them (it drives Bear crazy!)

4. I played volleyball at the collegiate level.

5. I taught myself how to knit, after being told I would have to take classes to learn.

6. I love my 10 year old Jeep Cherokee, and the thought of getting a new car sometimes makes me sad.

7. I used to be able to throw a 60+ mph fastball, underhand.

8. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Now, it's my turn to tag....so for the 8 people listed below...tag, you're it!
*Ok, I cut it down to 5, because I don't know that many people out in blogland!*

Cosmicpluto

Scout

Knitting Iris

Acornbud

Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home